[NEohioPAL] Become a more versatile performer and expand your creativity in 2019!

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:05:26 PST 2019

*Spots still available for my Level 1 Improv Class beginning January 12th! *
The skills you'll learn in this class will make you more confident in
auditions, performances, and every day interactions. Whether you have some
improv experience and want to expand your skillset, become a more
well-rounded actor, or just have some fun and stretch your creative
muscles, this class is for you. Each week we'll focus on a different
fundamental through exercises and scene work.

Classes are Saturdays 2:30-4:30pm at Mahall's in Lakewood.

For more information and to sign up, please visit
https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-1-fun-fundamentals or email
michaelbuschclasses at gmail with any questions.

Michael Busch has studied and performed improv at IOWest and UCB in Los
Angeles. He's appeared in TV shows such as Conan, Pretty Little Liars, and
Glee, as well as dozens of national commercials.

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes