[NEohioPAL] Upcoming Winter Classes at Avenue Arts!

Avenue Arts Marketplace & Theatre avenueartstheatre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:22:52 PST 2019

Tiny Tots Theatre
INSTRUCTOR: Taylor Scott
AGES: 4-7 years old
COST: $75
WHEN: Thursdays (6-7pm)
LENGTH: 8 weeks (Beginning January 17th)
Join Taylor as she teaches your little one the basics of theatre for our mini-beginners. Theatre games, singing and dancing in store!
​
​
Acting Antics
INSTRUCTOR: Channon Booth
AGES: 8-12 years old
COST: $80
WHEN: Wednesdays (6-7pm)
LENGTH: 8 weeks (Beginning January 16th)
This class will explore games and activities that professional actors use to establish communication, improvisation, and character. The perfect class for a beginner, it's all about learning through fun!
​
Teen Theatre
INSTRUCTOR: Zen Davis Vincent
AGES: 13-High School
COST: $80
WHEN Mondays (5:30-7pm)
LENGTH: 6 weeks (Beginning January 14th)
Beginner through experienced welcome! Developing movement/vocal skills, exploration of tools/techniques of acting including improv, theatre games, concentration and emotional expression exercises, stage movement, and classic/contemporary monologue/scene study.
​
​
Dialects for Actors I
INSTRUCTOR: Olivia King
AGES: 16 and up
COST: $60
WHEN: Tuesdays (6-7pm)
LENGTH: 8 weeks (Beginning January 15th)
Join trained dialects coach, Olivia King, as she teaches you the basics of using different dialects. This class will help prepare actors of all skill levels for that role of a lifetime (that just happens to have an accent).
​
Dialects for Actors II
INSTRUCTOR: Olivia King
Ages: 16 and up
COST: $60
WHEN: Tuesdays (7-8pm)
LENGTH: 8 weeks (Beginning January 15th)
Did you take Dialects for Actors I and want to learn more? Well, you're in luck! Trained dialects coach, Olivia King, will be taking it a step further in this intermediate dialect class. It is recommended that you take Dialects for Actors I before this class!
​
Adult Acting Class
INSTRUCTOR: Zen Davis Vincent
AGES: 18 and up
COST: $60
WHEN: Sundays (5-6:30pm)
LENGTH: 6 weeks (Beginning January 13th)
Beginner through experienced welcome! Developing movement/vocal skills, exploration of tools/techniques of acting including improv, theatre games, concentration and emotional expression exercises, stage movement, and classic/contemporary monolog/scene study.

TO SIGN UP FOR CLASSES, PLEASE VISIT: www.avenuearts.org
Questions? Email Jared Sparks at jsparks at artsinstark.com