[NEohioPAL] Calling All Fellow NEohioPAL'ers

Rose Main moo1492 at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 3 09:11:33 PST 2019

Good Day Everyone,

It’s that time of year again, when we are asked to consider a donation towards keeping this invaluable resource available to all who use it.

Last year’s participation totaled 3.1%; a very modest number for a service that provides over 8,000 subscribers with an immeasurable source for learning, enlisting, enhancing and supporting the arts in our area.

Personally, I’ve gotten some great gigs through this service, and made many amazing contacts, which would not have been possible otherwise.

I simply can’t think ahead and imagine where I would be without this amazing platform, this extraordinary amount of information that openly allows us to share and grow as artists.

That said, I’m asking you to please consider giving whatever you can, towards keeping NEohioPAL open and available to all of us.

If now isn’t an optimal time for you to make such a contribution, please keep in mind that your donation can be made at any time throughout the year.

Thank you,
Rose DoCampo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10