[NEohioPAL] ADULT HEELS CLASS EVERY FRIDAY @ 6 P.M. -WEST SIDE

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 07:31:53 PST 2019

TRUTEK DANCE CO PRESENTS....
 HEELS CLASS EVERY FRIDAY EVENING AT 6 P.M.

A great class to take for any dancer that is interested in building their commercial dance training, models, actors & dancers interested in auditioning for video/film projects,  broadway, off broadway or community theatre.
Every Friday will be a different style of heels from commercial dance including trends from Los Angeles & New York ,  from back up dancing to broadway style heels to give you the most experience for that next big audition. After each class we will be filming the choreography taught I class and each dancer will get a copy of the video via phone and email to use for promotion of their dance career. This is optional - you do not have to be taped. HEELS DANCE CLASSES ARE INTENDED FOR TEENS & ADULTS, PREFERABLY AGED 17 AND OLDER FOR HEELS CLASS.

Open cocktail  mixer after every Heels class. Mix and mingle with other dancers & learn about professional performance  opportunities in the Cleveland area.

Location: 1180 Jaycox Rd, Avon, Ohio - Just minutes off I-90
6500 SQUARE FEET OF AMAZING DANCE & THEATRE SPACE WITH PROFESSIONAL SPRUNG DANCE FLOORS, FILMING SPACE, IN HOUSE THEATRE, LOUNGE AREAS, DRESSING ROOMS, FULL KITCHEN, FULL HEAT & AIR CONDITION FOR YOUR COMFORT, LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT. A UNIQUE DANCE SPACE, PRIVATE DANCE ROOMS TO PRACTICE & MORE........

Time: 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Cost:  $16 drop in fee or buy a class card for $50 and get each class for only $10
CALL 440-503-2974 FOR MORE INFORMATION