[NEohioPAL] Welcome Home Weathervane with John Magaro

Lauren Sprowls lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri Jan 4 08:57:28 PST 2019

Join us for Weathervane's first Welcome Home Weathervane event, celebrating our alumni working in the field!

Master Class with John Magaro
Saturday, January 19, 2019
2:00-4:00 p.m.
Ages 16 and up
Tuition: $10.00
About the class: Join us for our first Welcome Home Weathervane Master Class with John Magaro! John left the Akron area to pursue a successful career on Broadway, and as a film and television actor, with appearances on "Orange is the New Black", "The Big Short", "Jack Ryan", and many more! Through this 2-hour class, john with share some of his tips and tricks on getting into to the business and maintaining a successful career. Whether it's the transition from stage to film or good auditioning practices, this hands-on class will provide knowledge and new perspectives on living as a professional actor.

To Register visit: http://weathervaneplayhouse.com/master-classes-

Pre-Show Reception with John Magaro
Saturday, January 19, 2019
6:00 p.m.
Educators will enjoy a pre-show reception with John and receive
$10.00 discounted tickets to the production of Almost Maine that evening.
The reception will include light refreshments and appetizers.

To reserve your spot:
Email lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com or
call 330-836-2626

Contact:
Lauren Sprowls, Education Director
1301 Weathervane Lane
Akron, OH 44313
330-836-2626
lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Lauren Sprowls
Education Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 xt 35
[facebook1]<https://www.facebook.com/WeathervanePlayhouse>[twitter1]<https://twitter.com/WeathervanePlay>[instagram1]<https://www.instagram.com/weathervaneplay>[linkedin1]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/weathervane-playhouse-akron>[youtube1 (1)]<https://www.youtube.com/user/weathervaneplayhouse>