[NEohioPAL] New series starting jan 7 at YOga by Kim

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 15:04:32 PST 2019

HEALING WITH YOGA!

Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim
and the angels during meditation time.

 Starts January 7 2019

12 week series

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

your investment

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

12 CLASSES PRE PAID ($120) GETS YOU A FREE Book

THE HEALING CODE

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the Healing Code based on the
book THE HEALING CODE.  Together we will explore working this system of
healing for diffusing stress and releasing old cellular patterns. Of course
we will be doing fabulous yoga classes because this "code" only takes 6
minutes!

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary.  Come and
explore!

(This information is for educational purposes only and not intended to
replace or diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor
claim to prevent, treat or cure any conditions)

Kim ATP Reiki Master

March 1-4  2019 Strongsville Friends of the Library Book Sale

September 21-23 2019 Strongsville Friends of the Library Book Sale

Oct 19-20 2019 Holistic Health and Healing Expo

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.