[NEohioPAL] Call for artists to Cain Park Arts Festival

Cain Park ksenia at clvhts.com
Mon Jan 7 06:15:07 PST 2019

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
https://t.e2ma.net/message/h1azve/xdvjskb

Cain Park | Your Summer Arts Park |  14591 Superior Road Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

CALL FOR ARTISTS TO 42nd ANNUAL
CAIN PARK ARTS FESTIVAL

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/t23jckb)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE(CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH) – For the first time in its 42-year history, artist applications (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/9u4jckb) are being accepted through Zapplication.org (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/pn5jckb) to the 2019 Cain Park Arts Festival. Application deadine is March 1, 2019.

The Cain Park Arts Festival is a juried fine arts and crafts event that was named to Sunshine Artist 200 Best Shows for a second consecutive year in 2018. The Arts Festival features the work of artists from across the country with a wide range of fine art categories including painting, photography, prints, jewelry, ceramics, glass, leather, sculpture, wood, and other materials.

This all ages and family friendly arts festival is open Friday, July 12 (3-8pm) Saturday, July 13 (10am-8pm), Sunday, July 14 (12-5pm). Admission is free on Friday and $5 per person on Saturday and Sunday (children 12 and under are free).

Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer performing arts park and one of the nation’s oldest landmark outdoors celebrating its 81st season in 2019, is produced by the City of Cleveland Heights and is located on Superior Road between Lee and South Taylor roads.

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/5f6jckb)

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/l86jckb)

 (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/107jckb)

Ksenia Roshchakovsky | ksenia at clvhts.com (https://t.e2ma.net/click/h1azve/xdvjskb/ht8jckb) | 216-291-5792

40 Severance Circle | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118 US

This email was sent to neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1830004/1784083/2812124435/?s=V-5T1yz12xWcxW0V2xECOkj1NTr14S9CkUrGAT3TD3Y)
opt out (https://t.e2ma.net/optout/h1azve/xdvjskb?s=OnLQDTiAW021DswXCPhKz5ZmcijYfMx6-CEtD2NzcsQ&r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE4MzAwMDQvMTc4NDA4My8yODEyMTI0NDM1Lz9zPUQ2QVp3bVc3OGQ3VFZHV1U4a2I3N21SLVFjVmZHOHVlYk5NcjZVQXRNTnc%3D) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1830004/1784083.278304019/) to receive our future emails.