[NEohioPAL] Add Mystery, Intrigue And F-U-N To Your Event With Tarot

MSRG Publications msrg.indie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:49:25 PST 2019

Just set me up in a high-traffic corner of your venue and the rest will
take care of itself.

There's a fee for service, but if you can't afford to pay for services
rendered we can spare biting into your budget as I'm willing to work for
tips in my jar.

I'm intuitive and empathic, so something unexpected always manifests when I
engage with the cards, making for an experience alive with intrigue and
laughs.

When I read at the Halloween party put on by a beloved Lakewood bowling
alley and concert club in 2018, I was slammed from 8:00 p.m. until 2:45 a.m.
The demand was so high, I was still reading while staff was stacking chairs
and ready to lock up!

Lessons and individual readings are by appointment. Individual readings,
where we can take our time to dig in and discuss what's going on, are
relaxed, intensive and intimate.

You can book readings for your private parties, too.

Gift certificates for readings and lessons are available. (For anyone
interested in giving the gift of insight, gift certificates fit right nice
in Valentine's Day and birthday cards.)

Book now! Call Michael from an unblocked number at 216 218 7797 any time.
NO TEXTS, PLEASE.

Thanks for your patronage.