[NEohioPAL] $10 tickets to CPH "AN ILIAD" | Sunday, Jan 13

Ryan Lucas rlucas at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Jan 8 12:03:02 PST 2019

Enjoy Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
AN ILIAD | https://goo.gl/UmcU4C
Sunday, January 13 | 6:30 pm - Ticket purchase deadline is Friday, January 11
Outcalt Theatre - 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
AN EPIC ADVENTURE STORY
One actor. One musician. The Trojan War. With vivid storytelling and live cello, two women transform a bare stage into a raging battlefield where gods, heroes, and empires clash in a quest for vengeance and glory. This searing adaptation of Homer's timeless epic catapults an ancient tale of fate and fury into the present day.

Brace yourself for a deep and daring night of theatre! You have until Friday, January 11th for $10 Industry Night<https://goo.gl/UmcU4C> tickets to An Iliad. Just follow the link above - no promo code necessary!

We'll see you soon!

There will be a $2.50 processing fee upon checkout. Offer valid only for the 6:30 p.m. performance on Sunday, Jan 13; not valid with any other discount, promotion, $25 tickets, or on prior sales.

Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry"? Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.
$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below:
https://goo.gl/UmcU4C