[NEohioPAL] Fundraising Venue Suggestions

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Jan 10 08:13:26 PST 2019

Happy New Year everyone!I'm gathering intel  on places to have fundraising events in Northeast Ohio.The biggest consideration  is cost. Are their places with non profit discounts or that are willing to comp the use of their facility in exchange for sponsorship listing or in kind services?Access is also important - central location, good parking, handicap accessible. Stage or no stage, catering options, capacity of the site are all things I would like to hear about.Looking forward to hearing from a variety of people and on their own experiences. You know, the inside info places might not put on their websites. :-)Thank you !Margaret

|   |

|  Margaret Reardon
 Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC  |

|    |