[NEohioPAL] WEEKLY MASTER CLASSES IN HIP HOP, HEELS & ACROBATICS, $10 DROP IN

OHIO DANCE CONNECTION bonjor72 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 08:22:21 PST 2019

The Ohio Dance Connection is now offering Master Classes, Workshops, Performance Opportunities & Choreographer Showcases open to the community for adults only ages 17 years of age and older. All classes are taught by the professional dancers from Trutek Dance Co. as well as  guest artists from New York, Cincinnati, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh and other dance communities across the United States.Our mission is to connect busy adult dancers  & give adults  opportunities to continue dance training while working other careers, connect with other like minded dancers, challenge their training at a higher level, learn new skills for auditions, make new dance friends & connect with new dance performance opportunities. Come connect with us ,  try a class and join our dance family today.

Master Classes run from January 3rd through August 15th

Every Thursday Night
Contemporary/Jazz/Hip Hop Fusion Class - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Learn new choreography and the new trend of   fusing different styles together.

Every Friday
Acrobatics & Tricks - 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Hip Hop - 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Heels - 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Classes are only $10 drop in fee  or buy a class card for 8 classes for only $50
Location: 1180 Jaycox Road
Avon, Ohio 44011
CALL OR TEXT 440-503-2974 TO PRE-REGISTER TODAY.