[NEohioPAL] $15 Stage Combat Classes (Singlesword and unarmed), $10 students

tess at ohioshakespeare.com tess at ohioshakespeare.com
Sat Jan 12 03:21:51 PST 2019

Ages 14+, more information at ohioshakespeare.com
January FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, JANUARY 19
RING (STEEL) IN THE NEW YEAR
For our first FIGHT NIGHT of 2019 (and our first Saturday FIGHT NIGHT as well) we come out slinging some steel. We'll start with some singlesword play and work our way through some signature stock phrases, ending with a few stupid sword tricks for good measure. A fantastic start to your year!

[ REGISTER NOW ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night )

February FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, FEB 4
LOVE HURTS
Ah Valentine's Day--a time to look into the eyes of those you love and throw down! We'll be taking a look at Shakespeare's favorite feuding couples and the combat moments that lie between two lovers--hair pulls, grapples, tosses, bites! Hey, all's fair in love and war...

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT NIGHT...
...tell everyone about fight night!  Join us at Greystone once a month for a 90 minute focus class from Fight Director Ryan Zarecki!
Zarecki will pick the theme for each month, and we will post it here.  Will it be sword and buckler? Found object? Rapier? War hammer? Dagger?  Whatever it is, it will be an awesome way to polish your stage combat skills (and make new friends, too).  Imagine how good you'll get if you come every month!
$15 general admission, $10 for students (valid ID, under 30).
[ Get tickets ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night ) in advance or pay at the door.
Ages 14+.