[NEohioPAL] Calling all dancers, ages 18+!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:21:59 PST 2019

Cleveland Dance Project is the area's largest all adult dance organization,
and we are holding open placement auditions on Sunday January 27th for our
Season 4 Showcase (on May 4).

We have 20 AMAZING choreographers ranging from dance styles like jazz, hip
hop, contemporary ballet, tap, acrobatics, social dancing and more!
The tentative rehearsal schedule is up - each piece only requires a 90
minute/week time commitment!
More information at www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html

We will do our best to cast all dancers who attend auditions in at least
one piece! All levels welcome, no need to prepare anything, just show up
ready to dance on 1/27.

Pre-registration is REQUIRED - time slots are filling up quickly. Feel free
to e-mail with questions. clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project