[NEohioPAL] LA Director coming to Houde School Of Acting

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:20:18 PST 2019

  The Houde School of Acting will be hosting the critically acclaimed L.A. Director and Writer, Tom Logan February on 16th and 17th at our Cleveland Heights location. Tom Logan has directed over 100 national commercials, as well as General Hospital, Days of our Lives, Young and the Restless, and over 50 feature films. Tom wrote the critically acclaimed book, "How to Act and Eat at the Same Time". His book is in its fifth printing. He will be offering a 2-Day Workshop regarding how to book the job and how to keep the job. He will go over what works in the audition room and what works on set to be a director’s favorite.
  This workshop will be held on Saturday February 16th from 4pm-9:30pm, and Sunday February 17th from 9am-1:30pm at our Cleveland Heights location. (1777 Coventry Rd., Cleveland Heights, Oh 44118.

For more information about Tom Logan please check his IMDb page at this link. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517665/

Our "early bird special" price is $285 for the 2-Day Workshop. If your interested please go to www.paypal.com and pay to houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at Houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Jessica Houde-Morris
Owner, Houde School Of Acting
(Now Serving Two Locations, Kent & Cleveland, Oh)

Jessica Houde-Morris
Houde School of Acting
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos