[NEohioPAL] WEST SIDE SPACE FOR RENT - INSTRUCTOR OR COACHES

Trutek Dance CO. bonjor72 at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 17:10:20 PST 2019

WEST SIDE SPACE FOR RENT

Are you looking to start your own business, but not wanting to invest in hundreds of thousands of dollars in constructing a space of your own? We now have additional space for rent  for new entrepreneurs to start their own business. We have expanded our building located in Avon, Ohio in a new thriving area right around the corner from the new Cleveland Clinic Hospital  and are now renting out to individual business owners, including teachers for a variety of classes. Space for Rent perfect for Fitness Instructors of all kinds, Theatre Teachers, Music Lessons, Vocal lessons, Fitness Instructors, Baton Teachers, Cheer Coaches  or Ballroom Dancers, Modeling Agencies & more . We also have a room perfect for hot yoga.

The space has multiple classrooms with beautiful sprung floors that are perfect for theatre, ballroom dance, exercise,  cheerleading and more. Several other classrooms available for  vocal lessons & acting lessons. Multiple Offices, wifi and projection available with a full kitchen area for lunch meetings and more.

Affordable month to month rental opportunities. Please call 440-503-2974 for more rental  details.