[NEohioPAL] job posting: vocal instructor

Rachael Fasano rae.fasano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:28:21 PST 2019

The Brecksville Music Studio is seeking a vocal instructor.  Our previous
instructor left unexpectedly and we are looking to fill this position
asap.  We have a list of students waiting to resume lessons.  We are
looking for someone who can teach private voice lessons to students of a
variety of ages and ability levels.  Piano abilities are a plus.  Our
studio is a lessons-only business - there is no store or instrument
rentals, we are focused on education.  We are located at 8865 Brecksville
Road, across the parking lot from Starbucks.  If interested, please contact
the studio manager at 440-526-9350.

--
Rae Fasano
Manager, Brecksville Music Studio