[NEohioPAL] Meisner 101 starts in Hudson February 2!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Tue Jan 15 05:51:23 PST 2019

Want to take your  acting to the highest level possible? Learn the Meisner
Method, a deep, sustainable method that transfers through film and theatre
into the core of your being, and is immediately accessible to you whenever
you need it.

Kind,  detailed, focused classes are from 10-1130 for teens and 1130-1 for
adults, cost is $195 for 8 weeks.

About me: I am a former SAG/AFTRA/Equity actor, originally from Los Angeles
and started modeling and acting at the age of 10. I studied directly with
Sandy Meisner, who turned my life around and gave me the tools to start
getting me regular bookings, then taught me how to teach his method. I am
adjunct faculty at Baldwin Wallace community outreach and  teach at my own
home  studio, Actors Conservatory Ohio.

Please feel free to contact me at barb at barbstitzer.com for more information!

--
All my best,