[NEohioPAL] WEST SIDE OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT

OHIO BUSINESS NETWORK bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 07:36:42 PST 2019

--
WEST SIDE OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT IN AVON, OHIO
Are you looking to start your own business, but not wanting to invest in hundreds of thousands of dollars in constructing a space of your own? We now have additional space for rent  for new entrepreneurs to start their own business. We have expanded our building located in Avon, Ohio in a new thriving area right around the corner from the new Cleveland Clinic Hospital  and are now renting out to individual business owners.Space for Rent perfect for businesses of all kinds. Completely renovated - no need for startup construction.
The space has multiple offices,  wifi and projection available for conferences, with a full kitchen area for lunch meetings, lots of natural light, beautiful reception area and lobby,  beautiful space in front for display rooms and more.   Perfect for any small business,  boutique, yoga/fitness studio, production offices, marketing/advertising agency and more.
Affordable month to month rental opportunities. Please call 440-310-0706 for more rental  details or for a tour.