[NEohioPAL] Independence Community Theater - Program ads on sale now

Independence Theater ictohio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:05:38 PST 2019

 ICT program ads on sale now for 2019-2020
Promotional offer available!

Submit by February 4, 2019 & *get the final 3 shows* of the current season *at
no extra cost*.

Thanks to your continued support, Independence Community Theater is able to
bring quality entertainment to the community. This year we are pleased to
offer four unique productions that are sure to entertain everyone.

We are selling ads currently for the 2019-2020 season to be placed in our
programs. When you buy the ad, it will appear in the program for the entire
season and all four shows. But if you submit your design and payment by
February 4th you can get your ad in the final three shows of the current
season at no extra cost. Listed below is size and cost of each type of ad
available.

   - $100 - Full Page Ad
   - $50 - Half Page Ad
   - $25 - Quarter Page Ad
   - $10 - Angel of the Theater

Add $25 to have us design an ad for you (applies to A,B,C only)

If you choose the Angel of the Theater ad, your name will be placed in a
list with other Angels in the program.

Please call (216) 447-0443 <1-216-447-0443> or visit
http://www.independencetheatre.org/advertise.php for futher information.
You can send designs or artwork to contact at independencetheatre.org.

Sign up now with this form:
http://www.independencetheatre.org/advertise.php#formtop

Again we thank you for supporting your community theater with an ad.

Sincerely,
*ICT Board*