[NEohioPAL] Auditions for beginner to professional dancers!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 09:16:22 PST 2019

Cleveland Dance Project is the area's largest all adult dance organization,
and we are holding 2 separate auditions:

1. Professional/pre-professional auditions for *CDP Company TOMORROW Sunday
January 20, 1-4pm at Creative Movement Center, Broadview Heights.*

CDP Company is a contemporary fusion performance company, starting it's
first season in 2019. Dancers must be 18 or older and have a background in
ballet, jazz, and hip hop.

Contract is a 1 year agreement including company class with training in
ballet, jazz, hip hop, improv, and conditioning.  Company members will also
receive new headshots, injury prevention screens and consultation with
company physical therapist, master classes 1-2x/month, and performance
opportunities.

Please pre-register online to audition:
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/cdp-company.html.

2. *All level, open placement auditions for our Season 4 Showcase on Sunday
January 27th.*

We have 20 AMAZING choreographers ranging from dance styles like jazz, hip
hop, contemporary ballet, tap, acrobatics, social dancing and more!
The tentative rehearsal schedule is up - each piece only requires a 90
minute/week time commitment!
More information at www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html

We will do our best to cast all dancers who attend auditions in at least
one piece! All levels welcome, no need to prepare anything, just show up
ready to dance on 1/27.

Pre-registration is REQUIRED - time slots are filling up quickly.

Feel free to e-mail with any questions. clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project