[NEohioPAL] This afternoons staged reading of Private Lives at Western Reserve Playhouse has been cancelled

Western Reserve Playhouse dawnwrp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:28:37 PST 2019

*January 20, 2019*

*Dear Western Reserve Playhouse Patrons:*

*This message is to inform you that the **$5 Bucks Staged-Reading Series
that was to happen on  January 20, 2019.  The 2PM performance of Noel
Coward’s “ Private Lives” has been cancelled, due to the severe snowfall,
drifting snow and unsafe roadways.*

*Summit County issued this statement:*

*Sheriff Barry has issued a Snow Emergency for Summit County.*

*WE HAVE UPGRADED OUR SNOW EMERGENCY. ROADWAYS ARE HAZARDOUS WITH BLOWING
AND DRIFTING SNOW. ONLY THOSE WHO FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO DRIVE SHOULD BE
OUT ON THE ROADWAYS  *

*The safety of attendees, cast and crew always comes first.*

*We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look
forward to having you at another show during this run.*

*“Private Lives” will be rescheduled at a later date due to this
cancellation and we will announce a new date as soon as it has been
scheduled.  Please make sure you check on our website and social media
outlets for the new show date.*

*If you have purchased tickets online for this afternoon’s performance one
of our staff will be in contact shortly about your options. Always feel
free to call and leave a message at 330-620-7314.. For questions, please
contact us atdawnsy at westernreserveplayhouse.org
<dawnsy at westernreserveplayhouse.org>*

*Regards,Dawn Sniadak-YamokoskiArtistic DirectorWestern Reserve Playhouse*