[NEohioPAL] Adult Meisner, Teen Meisner, and Commercial Audition Class in Hudson!!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Tue Jan 22 06:31:35 PST 2019

The Meisner Method is a deep, sustainable method that transfers through
film and theatre into the core of your being, and is immediately accessible
to you whenever you need it.

About me: I  am a former SAG/AFTRA/Equity actor, originally from Los
Angeles and started modeling and acting at the age of 10. She studied
directly with Sandy Meisner, who turned my life around and gave me the
tools to start getting me regular bookings, then taught me how to teach his
method.

I have also appeared in more than 100 commercials and can teach you how to
book them as well!

Classes start Saturday, February 2nd, email barb at barbstitzer.com for more
information!!

--