[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Ballet Adult Classes

Maureen Basista maureen at clevelandballet.org
Tue Jan 22 14:07:29 PST 2019

Adult Class

We have a big announcement!!

Cleveland Ballet moved open enrollment classes for adults to Fridays from 4:30-5:30PM at 23030 Miles Rd. Bedford Heights, OH 44128.

Cleveland Ballet’s adult dance and fitness class offers cardio, strength, balance and flexibility all while stimulating students to reach their goals and have FUN!

We have the best deal in town! Classes are $20.00 each or if you purchase 5 classes at one time we will only charge you $75.00.

Some dance experience and knowledge is required.

For more information visit: clevelandballet.org<http://clevelandballet.org>