[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels - Added Audition Day!!!

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Wed Jan 23 13:19:23 PST 2019

The Singing Angels Announce:
EXTRA DAY - OPEN AUDITIONS

Saturday, January 26, 9:00 am - 11:00 pm

Girls and Boys 4th grade thru age 16

Did the snow get you down last weekend? Some great singers showed up for Singing Angels auditions, but some folks have told us that the weather kept them away. SO, we are holding an extra morning of auditions, this Saturday, 1/26, from 9am - 11am (Before our rehearsal begins) at our NEW Studios! First come, first served, just sing a song of
your own choosing a cappella!

No experience necessary- seeking
children who love to sing!

2nd or 3rd Graders - call to enroll in
The Littlest Angels Training Chorus!!!

4560 State Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(Parking available in the Crystal Chalet parking lot,
located on Biddulph Ave.)
For further information: www.singingangels.org<http://www.singingangels.org> or
email charles at singingangels.org<mailto:charles at singingangels.org>

Please contact Charles Eversole for video auditions, or if an alternate audition date is needed.