[NEohioPAL] Madison High School

stevecouch at windstream.net stevecouch at windstream.net
Sun Jan 27 13:51:36 PST 2019

Madison High School presents

Footloose

May 9-11, 2019 at Rabbit Run Theatre in Lake County

Rehearsals run weekdays 3-5:30 p.m. at Madison Middle School and the show has just been cast, but we just lost our musical director due to a conflict and need to a replacement ASAP. Needs to work well with high school cast members of various levels of experience and be able to teach music and guide a pit in performances. $1500 stipend available. Ability to play piano preferred. Message stevecouch at windstream.net if available/interested.