[NEohioPAL] 2-3 adult actors needed to star in comedic mini-video series about interviewing mistakes

Eden Lengauer assistant at nscharney.com
Mon Jan 28 09:36:21 PST 2019

Westside executive recruiting firm is in need of 2-3 adult actors to star in
a series of entertaining and humorous mini-video clips on "What Not to Do"
during a job interview. These short videos will be posted on our social
media platforms and our website.

Filming will take place in our Rocky River, Ohio corporate office sometime
between mid to late February. We anticipate a time commitment for filming of
1-2 hours. This will be very informal.

If you are able to assist with videography and production in addition to
acting, we want to talk to you!

Interested applicants can email Eden Lengauer at assistant at nscharney.com or
call (440) 331-0333 for more information.

Thank you!!!

Eden Lengauer
Office Manager
 <mailto:assistant at nscharney.com> assistant at nscharney.com