[NEohioPAL] PROFESSIONAL DANCE PAID CONTRACT POSITIONS - HIRING NOW

Trutek Dance CO. bonjor72 at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 07:08:15 PST 2019

Trutek Dance Co. - An all female professional dance Co. located on Cleveland's West Side is expanding it's company. We are a fusion company performing styles in Jazz, Contemporary, Acro, Tap, Jazz Funk, Hip Hop  & more. We are now hiring  one more  part time dancer for a paid contract position with the potential to turn full time by May. Dancers should be versed in at least 3 of the above dance styles, with a high level of technical training. It is not required that dancers have a college degree in dance, but should have a minimum of associates degree in any field. Part time schedule does have flexibility.
Please email resume & headshot to Executive Director Leisa Naples. We are currently setting up private auditions and interviews to fill position by February 15th. Dancers are paid a weekly salary, gas reimbursement cards, paid time off for holidays and breaks, sick days and bonus incentives.
Part time dancers work 18 to 24 hours a week with a salary range of $21,000.00 to $27,000.00 per year depending upon experience.Full time dancers work 30 to 40 hours a week with a salary range of $40,000.00 to $58,000.00 per year.
We have a state of the art training facility located just a few minutes from downtown Cleveland, which includes sprung floors (to prevent dance injuries), staff lounge, full kitchen, in house theatre, dressing rooms, offices, heat/air conditioning systems for our drastic seasons & more.
Trutek Dance Co.1180 Jaycox Rd.Avon, Ohio 44012440-503-2974