[NEohioPAL] Apply to be NWT's Next Artistic Director!

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Fri Feb 1 11:49:23 PST 2019

Near West Theatre is looking for our next Artistic Director and will be accepting applications NOW through February 15th. Seasoned alumni and new faces are equally welcome!

For information on the job and how to apply:
http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/pages/employment-opportunities

Near West Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish. Our Artistic Director will be responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing the artistic and community building vision and focus of Near West Theatre's mission. This individual must be a compassionate, passionate, and dynamic leader, with extensive experience producing high quality musical theatre while facilitating an individual and communal transformational process with people of diverse racial, ethnic, economic, sexual, and spiritual backgrounds.

The deadline to submit an application is February 15th. No phone calls, please.