[NEohioPAL] $75 Headshots Special Limited Time

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:59:17 PST 2019

I am offering my individual headshot sessions at a reduced rate of $75.

These will be for an outdoor session in and around the Downtown Berea area
and will be scheduled between 4-1-19 and 10-1-19.

To get this rate the payment of $75 needs to be submitted between 1-27-19
and 2-10-19.

By paying the $75 now you are saving $50 off of my regular rate and getting
the same benefits of the full priced session which include:

Approximately one hour session. Sessions actually can go anywhere from 30
to 75 minutes depending on the setting and the amount of outfits you bring.

Your proofs will be emailed to you within 48 hours of the session.

Three photos of your choice will be worked up per session. This includes
cropping, color correction and removing blemishes.

If you’d like more than three photos worked up, additional photos are only
$20 each.

Final worked up photos will be uploaded to a private password protected
page on my website that will remain available for at least 90 days with an
option to keep it going for a full year.

I also give you a signed release form with unlimited print rights for your
photos. That's right, you're not obligated to come to me for your prints.
Many photographers that do the actual printing will limit the amount of
prints and make you repurchase prints from them exclusively.  Why pay
several hundred dollars just to retake them in three months because your
look has changed?  If you would rather have me handle the printing, my
services are affordable and you still retain print rights.

https://www.pendolinophotography.com/75-promo/

You can see some of my samples on my website:

https://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

My most recent work is on my social media:

Facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography

Instagram = #GregoryPendolino

Please contact me prior to submitting your payment so we can discuss your
shoot in detail.

Thanks,

Greg