[NEohioPAL] MCA "Mary Poppins Jr" needs Choreographer & Costume Designer

Kimberly Gallagher kimberly at kimberlygallagher.com
Tue Feb 5 07:54:01 PST 2019

Hello!

We are beginning rehearsals for "Mary Poppins Jr." at Medina Christian
Academy and we are immediately in need of a choreographer and costume
designer.

Requirements:

CHOREOGRAPHER

Interpret the Disney choreography and modify it for our cast. The goal is to
keep the show moving, interesting and fun. This person could be a
professional or an experienced student.

COSTUME DESIGNER

Able to travel to various Akron-Cleveland vendors to source the necessary
pieces to outfit the cast according to the time period and specific scene
requirements. This person would also need to take the lead on measuring the
cast, managing wardrobe and ensuring each character is show-ready down to
accessories and shoes. We are currently seeking costume assistants in-house
to work with the costume designer.

Rehearsals: Mondays or Fridays + Thursdays 3:30-5:30 and Tuesdays 4:00-6:00.
The show runs April 11, 12, 13. A complete schedule is available.

Please contact me: kimberly at kimberlygallagher.com
<mailto:kimberly at kimberlygallagher.com>

Thank you!

Kimberly Gallagher

Theatre Director
Medina Christian Academy

Go Knights!

 <http://www.medinachristian.org/> www.medinachristian.org

DESIGN | CREATE | INSPIRE

 <http://www.kimberlygallagher.com/> www.kimberlygallagher.com

step forward

WALK ON THE WATER | LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOAT

 <http://www.stepforwardtoday.com/> www.stepforwardtoday.com