[NEohioPAL] Auditions for 22nd Annual One Act Festival at Fine Arts

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Mon Feb 4 08:02:22 PST 2019

The 22nd Annual One Act Festival - Ten Below
Directed by Ann Hedger

The Fine Arts Association is BACK and will once again showcase original 10-minute plays.  We received over 700 submissions from playwrights from the East Coast to the West Coast and many other countries around the globe.  The Fine Arts Association is thrilled to present these new works. (Rated Adult)

Auditions --
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - beginning 6:30 pm
Thursday, February 7, 2019 - beginning 6:30 pm
(Callbacks by Invitation-Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm)
Rehearsals begin - Monday, February 18, 2019
Performance dates April 5-14, 2019 - Fridays/Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2:00 pm

Requirements:
- Call 440-951-7500 x103 for appointment
-- Come prepared to cold read from the scripts
-- Bring a headshot or snapshot of yourself to attach to our paperwork.

Needed:
Ensemble of 12 to 14 men and women
Mixture of ages:  Men: early 20's to 60+ and Women: 18 to 60+
Actors may be cast in more than one piece.
No AEA contracts available for this production.

Thank you to all the playwrights that sent submissions for the Festival.

The selections for the 22st Annual One Act Festival are listed on our website at www.fineartsassociation.org<http://www.fineartsassociation.org>!