[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the Stage Play: About My Father: A Spiritual Drama This Weekend!

J P Inner Peace Productions jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:02:53 PST 2019

*JP Inner Peace Productions, LLC.*

*announces auditions for*

*"About My Father”*

Written and Directed by

 *Rev. James A. Washington, Sr.*

*Audition Dates:*

Fri., Feb. 8, 2019   6pm - 9pm

Sat., Feb. 9, 2019  2pm - 6pm

Sun., Feb. 10, 2019  4pm - 7pm

Mon., Feb. 11, 2019 6pm - 9pm

(Other times by appt.: 330-348-6374)

*Location:*
John Carroll University Annex Building * 2200 S. Green Rd. University Hts,
OH 44118

*Rehearsals:*

Script Read Through:

Sat., March 2nd  2:30pm

*Rehearsals run:*

Mons., Thurs. & Fri.  6pm-9:30pm

beginning March 4th

*Add* Sat. 2pm-4:30pm

beginning May - June

*Performance Dates:*

June 22 -23, 2019

Sat. at 4pm & 8pm, Sun at 6pm.

*Requirements & Preparation:*

Prepared 1 minute monologue
Come prepared to cold-read from the script
A headshot or snapshot
An acting resume
Rehearsal conflicts in writing

*Casting Information:*

Cast of 10 males and 10 females, ages 18-80+

10 roles for children, ages 1-17

*JPIPP does not offer union contracts*

Performers are considered volunteers receiving a small stipend

*The Synopsis:*

*About My Father *is a spiritual drama shedding light on the various
relationships between men and their children.  A father’s involvement in
their child’s life impacts the growth, health and the ability of the child
to become an effective parent for their own child. Research shows that the
more a man is involved in their child’s life, the more satisfaction they
themselves have, the more they enjoy being a father and the more they learn
about actually being an effective father. *About My Father *brings to light
the various situations men find themselves in that impact their
relationship with their children: society expectations; generational
situations; judicial system; environment; relationships and more. And from
the eyes of their children, we learn how they are affected mentally,
emotionally and spiritually by their father’s. With the help of a local
church and a Christian support group, these men and their children are
given the resources they need to fight for their relationships and to find
support from one another. Learning that the ultimate example of a Father is
God. *I am who I am because of you dad. – unknown*

*jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com
<http://jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com/>*

*jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
<http://jpinnerpeaceproduction@gmail.com/>*