[NEohioPAL] Special Valentine's BOGO Offer for Spotlights' Saturday Show

Annette Phelps a.phelps25 at att.net
Fri Feb 8 07:31:45 PST 2019

 Special Valentine's BOGO Offer

Buy one ticket for the Saturday, February 9, 7:30 PM Performance of "Rodgers and Hammerstein's A Grand Night for Singing" and get one ticket free!
This musical revue features many love-themed songs by the renowned musical-theater-writing duo. These classic showtunes have been updated with exhilarating, upbeat arrangments.
Treat yourself and your Valentine to our Coffeehouse Production and enjoy our extended intermission featuring a complimentary beverage bar (non-alcoholic) prior to the show and during an extended intermission when luscious desserts are available for purchase.
Dessert and beverage sponsors include Michael Angelo's Bakery, Creekside Restaurant, and Caruso's Coffee. Shows are held at Spotlights Theater, 9543 Broadview Road, next to the Police Station.
Visit www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org to purchase your tickets. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Promotional Code: cupid
*Offer only available for the Saturday, February 9 Performance.