[NEohioPAL] Willie Lynch outfit

Barbara Barrett barbara.iyalode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:40:37 PST 2019

Greetings everyone,

We are in need of a Willie Lynch outfit for this coming weekend, starting
Thursday 2/14. There will be a Black History Month ministry for all three
services at Olivet Institutional Baptist church, one of CLE's historic
black churches. The gentleman playing the character is slim, approx 31
waist, 31-32 length pants, 15 1/2 shirt size.

Please contact me, Barbara Barrett, if you can help us out; rental is fine.
I would return the outfit to you on Mon 2/18.

Thanks much!