[NEohioPAL] Additional auditions for HAMLETMACHINE by Heiner Mueller Feb 12

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:13:24 PST 2019

Auditions for HAMLETMACHINE by Heiner Mueller

After last week's Polar Vortex and school closings, we have decided to add more audition dates.

Make up audition date: Feb 12 at 5:00pm or by appointment

This is an exciting and unique play—it takes the characters and themes of Hamlet and combines them with observations about contemporary politics. This challenging play combines humour with serious themes, and all the performing arts with the visual arts. Please Note: Donald Trump does make an appearance in this performance.

Needed—an ensemble of creative people to help make this as exciting as possible.
We need actors, dancers, singers, musicians, back stage crew, and any other creative people who might want to be involved (writers, comedians, painters, jugglers, poets, fashionistas, EVERYONE!!).

Actors: come prepared to do improve—dress for movement!!! If you can’t make these times, contact Dr. Jaffe to make an appointment (jjaffe at lec.edu)
Anyone else, just show up and introduce yourself!!
.

Show dates: April 4-7.
Questions or concerns? Contact Dr. Jaffe (jjaffe at lec.edu).

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR