[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre: Auditions for Disney's Beauty & The Beast

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:03:03 PST 2019

Be our Guest for our auditions for our 50th Anniversary Production of Disney's Beauty & The Beast, a Broadway musical, presented by Sandstone Summer Theatre!  Direction provided by Andrew Keller.

Auditions will be held Friday, March 29 from 6-9 PM, Saturday, March 30 & 31 from 1-5 pm. They will be held at the Amherst Junior High School in the choir room at 548 Milan Ave, Amherst, Ohio. You only need to attend one audition and are free to leave when you are done auditioning.

Kindly prepare 32 bars in the style of the show with sheet music in the correct key. Accompanist provided.

The show will be performed on July 11, 12, & 13 at the Lorain Palace Theatre.

Please email any questions to sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com<mailto:sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com> or visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/amherstsst/.