[NEohioPAL] EVENT: Stories of Love & Hate at this month’s Full Circle Storytelling

The Center ampupakron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:57:44 PST 2019

Wandering Aesthetics, The Akronist and Jilly’s Music Room present…

Full Circle Storytelling, Vol. 4

Prompt: 10 Things I Hate About You
Featured Emcee: Dray Evans

Full Circle Storytelling is FREE and OPEN to the public.

Wednesday, February 27 from 7 pm - 10 pm

Jilly’s Music Room located at 111 N Main St. • Akron, OH 44308

Registration is encouraged, (especially for storytellers), but not required. To register or for more information, please visit www.watheatre.com/fullcircle <http://www.watheatre.com/fullcircle>, email info at watheatre.com <mailto:info at watheatre.com> or call 330.612.3090.
ABOUT THE EVENT

"Full Circle Storytelling was super awesome! Who knew that talking...in front of a crowd would leave me absolutely walking on air? I hadn’t picked up a mic in more years than I can recall, and have been seriously slacking on writing. It was fantastic to shake the dust off them both. Thank you, Wandering Aesthetics!" – Gwyneddh Jones

Open to all, Full Circle Storytelling events revolve around a prompt and the idea: everyone has a story. Sign up to tell a true story inspired by the evening’s prompt or just come to enjoy the evening! (No experience necessary.) Co-hosted by Wandering Aesthetics, Jilly's Music Room and The Akronist, this intimate evening of storytelling will conjure the spirit of community.

Stories range from heart wrenching to hysterical – and everywhere in-between!

THE PROMPT: '10 Things I Hate About You'

“But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit. Not even at all.”

It's the month of love, but we're talking hate...

Love and hate go hand in hand; most of us could list well over 10 things we loath about those we cherish most. But often this thin line is worth treading...for when the stars finally align, we discover that person who helps our world slip away.

Stop by this month’s Full Circle Storytelling, and share all about how much you truly DON'T hate someone (or do...).

Inspired By: Steven Cooper