[NEohioPAL] VIDEOGRAPHY FOR YOU!

Cole Kornell colekornell at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 13:35:50 PST 2019

Hello there!
Need a videographer? Need to have someone record a special event of some kind or local commercial? I can do that for you, all in high quality 4K Ultra HD. Can shoot up to two cameras at the same time (or more). I own my own 4K cinematic cameras, sound equipment, lights, and more. I have a B.F.A. in Film (with honors) from Ringling College of Art & Design and am an experienced and versatile filmmaker (event videography being one of my many skills). I also edit, do DVD design, and produce whatever you need for your video. My Website
My work examples below:
Micaela & Darcy - Wedding Teaser

|  |  |
Micaela & Darcy - Wedding Teaser

Carol Leslie - Guess I'll Hang Up My Tears To Dry

|  |  |
Carol Leslie - Guess I'll Hang Up My Te...

Theatre In The Circle Promotional

|  |  |
Theatre In The Circle Promotional

Nunsense, A-Men! - Theatre In The Circle

|  |  |
Nunsense, A-Men! - Theatre In The Circle

I Shoot: Weddings Theatre Plays/Musicals Live ConcertsCommercials Award CeremoniesGraduation/Birthday Parties, and more!

See more about me and my work at www.colekornell.com
CONTACT ME:Call: 440-477-3334Email: colekornell at gmail.com
Thank you and I hope to work with you!