[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend for 'A Raisin in the Sun' @Ensemble!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Feb 12 16:09:57 PST 2019

Contact: *info at ensemble-theatre.org/tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<http://info@ensemble-theatre.org/tickets@ensemble-theatre.org>*
Phone: *216-321-2930 *

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE* kicks off the New Year, continuing its *39th season*
-*THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT*- with the Award winning masterwork:

*A RAISIN IN THE SUN*
by *Lorraine Hansberry*
Directed by *Celeste Cosentino*
Assistant Director* Keith Benford*

*Final weekend!  | **MainStageTheater*
*“A Raisin in the Sun” at Ensemble Theatre is an Absolute Triumph!*

*"Everyone should go see A Raisin in the Sun at Ensemble Theatre. Lorraine
Hansberry is such a terrific playwright. Fantastic production. Moving.
Captivating. Relevant. Beautifully done."*

*"J**ust saw "A Raisin In The Sun" this afternoon. Thank you, thank you.
What an experience for the mind, soul and heart"*

*"When it all comes down to it, one of the most powerful forces in the
universe is family.....This is classic theater at its very best and just as
hard hitting today as it was 60 years ago. Fill the seats for this one!"*

*Our entire 2018|2019 Season will take place in the heart of Coventry
Village on the Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!!*
2843 W. Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

So JOIN US! What stories we have to tell! We are also excited to partner
with the *Heights Libraries* <https://heightslibrary.org/> for additional
programming through out the season!

*REMAINING PERFORMANCES: *
*February 15th-February 17th *
Friday and Saturday @ 8pm. Sundays @ 2pm
*216-321-2930 | **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
*Please Note: *Our previous weekend SOLD OUT. Tickets are going fast!

*Friday Feburary 15th. *Celebration of Langston Hughes. Pre show Poetry
Readings from 6-7:30! Show @8pm.
*Saturday February 16th* Teen Open Mic! Poetry! Prose! Pizza! Music! in
collaboration with Lake Erie Ink! 6-7:30pm! Show @8pm.
*Saturday February 16th*. Post Show talkback with Cheryl Stephens, recently
elected to Cuyahoga County Council.

*Please check our website for more information and for details on talkbacks
and additional surrounding activities! Our new play readings will talk
place in the months of February, March and April.  Check our website for a
complete schedule of readings, times, and locations! *

*With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!*
*Ensemble Members (new and returning): *
*Angela Winbourn* *as Lena Younger
*Nicole Sumlin* *as Ruth Younger
*Eugene Sumlin *as Walter Lee Younger
*Zyrece Montgomery *as Beneatha Younger
*Easton Sumlin* as Travis Younger
*Leilani Barrett* as Joseph Asagai
*Nnamdi Okpala* as George Murchison
*Bobby Williams* as Bobo
*Chris Bizub* as Karl Linder

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets.

*SINGLE TICKETS
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/raisin-in-the-sun>
*
are *$12-$29* (On Sale NOW)

*SEASON PASSES <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* are
*$34-$364.* (On Sale NOW!)
Ensemble Season passes are FLEX TICKET PACKAGES that can be used in any
combination for any production!

*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* to buy a
season pass or visit *www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>* to purchase online and for more info!
Call *216-321-2930* or email *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> *for more information!

*Great Scripts. Cleveland Artists!*
We look forward to seeing you in our audience!

Ensemble's production of *A Raisin in the Sun* (as a part of our *What
Happens to a Dream Deferred Project*) is supported in part by Cuyahoga
County residents through a public grant from *Cuyahoga Arts and Culture!*
This production is also supported in equal part by a matching grant from
the *Paul M. Angell Family Foundation. *