[NEohioPAL] Immediate Casting for Alex the Lion

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 11:39:42 PST 2019

  Hello NEOhioPAL!
Playmakers Youth Theatre in Beachwood is still in need of a replacement for Alex the Lion in Madagascar The Musical.  This is a lead role and we are looking to fill it with an actor in grades 6-9.  We are open to casting a girl to play a boy for this part.  Rehearsals are Sundays (1-3pm) and Mondays (630-830pm).  Tech week is March 3-6 and shows are March 7 (7pm), March 9 (8pm) and March 10 (2pm).
Please email for details or to set up an audition.
Thanks!Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre