[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema shooting recreation of the Texas riots of 2016 - need extras

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Feb 14 09:46:49 PST 2019

“Do you remember where you were during the Texas riots of 2016?”

Prelude2Cinema will be recreating the incident that took place between the country of Texas and the United States in 2016 and created the FORCE Act (Federal Officers Resisting Criminal Elements) that allowed President Franks to set up special tasks force in US cities that can suspend civil rights to keep the peace. This includes “Cleaveland, Ohio.”
Hopefully by now, you realize this is not the  world we live in. Although it is part of a TV series “Out of Darkness: Cleveland” by Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels, and we are inviting you to be at the shoot.
Before the shoot  we will discuss the new economic development organization “BlockCityP2C” that will focus on what we feel are the A.B.C.S. to get Northeast Ohio to live up to its potential.  The A.B.C.S. include “Artists, Blockchain, Cinema and Soundstages (Movie studios).” We will need some extras for the scene. We also need support for Prelude2Cinema, so this will be a good chance to interact with us as well.

Shooting the scene Saturday and Sunday
Times Saturday 1:00pm to 4:30pm - Shooting select scenes and introduction to Prelude2Cinema and BlockCityP2C.
Location 5th Street Arcade 3th Street Arcades 530 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Sunday 12pm to 4:30pm - “Texas Riots” recreation from 1:00pm to 3:00pm - Special Appearance by President Joseph T. Franks
Location 5th Street Arcade 3th Street Arcades 530 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

PLEASE RSVP by contacting Casting at prelude2cinema.com
Or on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/events/2301383003247654/

Prelude2Cinema is  a Global Company, so we connect with people all over the world. If you can’t make the shoot, but still want to be involved with Prelude2Cinema or BlockCityP2C, email movies at prelude2cinema.com

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema