[NEohioPAL] HIRING JAZZ/CONTEMPORARY DANCE TEACHERS - CLEVELAND'S WEST SIDE

Trutek Dance Company bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 11:41:58 PST 2019

HIRING JAZZ & CONTEMPORARY TEACHERS

Trutek Dance Company  is currently adding new classes for intermediate to advanced levels to accommodate our growing program. We are currently  hiring multiple teachers for Contemporary/Jazz for Intermediate & advanced levels. Teachers can apply for one or all style of classes depending upon experience.
Pay commensurate with experience ranging from $30 to $45 per hour. Opportunities for full and part time positions. Amazing state of the art facility for teaching with talented students. Additional professional performance opportunities for teachers. Please call 440-503-2974 to set up an interview.
Trutek Dance Co.1180 Jaycox Rd.Avon, Ohio 44011