[NEohioPAL] Enter to win a 2019 Tony Awards Package!

Kacey Shapiro kshapiro at greatlakestheater.org
Fri Feb 15 13:39:27 PST 2019

Enter to win a 2019 Tony Awards Package!

Be a part of Great Lakes Theater's Backstage Bash benefit event before it even begins - whether or not you are able to join us for our Backstage Bash on event night!

We are extremely excited to present the second of our three amazing pre-Bash raffles: an extraordinary 2019 Tony Awards Package! Be there in person to experience all of the glitz, glamour, show-stopping musical numbers, unforgettable memories and more from this season's Broadway blockbusters!

Enter to win by buying your raffle ticket(s) today: https://glt.ejoinme.org/TonyAwards

All raffle proceeds benefit our acclaimed mainstage and educational programming.

Kacey Shapiro
Marketing and Communications Manager

Great Lakes Theater
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 453-1068 (Office)
(216) 241-6315 (Fax)
www.greatlakestheater.org<http://www.greatlakestheater.org/>

Cleveland's Classic Company performing at the Hanna Theatre, Playhouse Square