[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS! Paid jobs available - Murder Mysteries

pommyryan2016 at gmail.com pommyryan2016 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:52:34 PST 2019

Linda Ryan Productions will be holding open auditions this coming Saturday
afternoon, with a view to finding actors to appear in upcoming Mysteries by
Moushey entertainments. There are several mysteries lined up and we are
looking for interested, talented actors. If cast, all actors will be paid
$100 for each mystery. We have only five or six rehearsals for each mystery
(all held in West Akron).

SATURDAY, February 23, 2019 from 4pm to 6pm at PANERA Fairlawn (2855 West
Market Street, Fairlawn - in the Target Plaza). Any questions email Linda at
pommyryan2016 at gmail.com <mailto:pommyryan2016 at gmail.com>  or call her at
330-801-0610.