[NEohioPAL] Casting Call, local comedy sitcom

Patricia Napoli patricia.napoli at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:57:51 PST 2019

Below Average Joe, a local Cleveland, Ohio comedy sitcom is currently filming a second episode titled "Game Changer". We have five rolls that we are casting this week to film several scenes on Friday, March 1, 2019 in Strongsville, Ohio.

Timmy - Freddy's friend: caucasian, age 15 -17
Linda - Timmy's mother: caucasian, age 35 - 45
Bill - Timmy's father: caucasian, age 35-45
Miss Reynold's - Caseworker: African American, age 30 - 50
Miss Benedict - Freddy's teacher: African American, Hispanic or Caucasian, age 30 - 50

We are excepting video auditions only. Please email your resume with a brief bio, and role you will be auditioning for. For confidential purposes, we will then email a scene from the script for you to use for your video audition. Please email video audition to; patricianapoli at belowaveragejoe.com<mailto:patricianapoli at belowaveragejoe.com>

To familiarize yourself with the vibe of Below Average Joe, please watch the trailer to our Pilot Episode "Joe Goes Moonlighting".
https://youtu.be/AdCCj8jG2Kk