[NEohioPAL] Cocktail bar seeking small group performers

Kurt Hernon bangsheet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:27:51 PST 2019

Speak of the Devil in Lorain is a buzzing cocktail bar that has a very
small stage area that can accommodate small solo, duo, trio and MAYBE a
quartet.
we interesting, unique and solid performers. We've hosted jazz, bar piano,
acoustic rock, dj's and comedians. Would love to diversify sounds with some
soul, blues or anything else intriguing and interesting.

Please drop us a line! We will consider any and all performers!

Speak of the Devil
201 W 5TH ST
Lorain, Ohio