[NEohioPAL] Prelude2CinemaTV panel March 1st at Cleveland Concoction

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Feb 25 10:32:28 PST 2019

Prelude2CinemaTV panel March 1st at Cleveland Concoction

Imagine a “Bold and Diverse” online and on air TV network that helps artists fund their work with the support of their fans. Friday March 1st at 1pm join our panel at Cleveland Concoction. Your tix gets you free entrance to our panel plus you get to see all the other great workshops, exhibits and “Get your Geek” on.

Cleveland ConCoction - By the Fans, For the Fans!      Your Fandom Escape by the Lake.
We hope to see you there.

http://www.clevelandconcoction.org/registration.html

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels