[NEohioPAL] Ensemble continues its 39th season with A MOON FOR THE MISBEGOTTEN.

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon Feb 25 14:43:21 PST 2019

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE* continues its 39th season
*-THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT- *with an iconic American classic!

*A MOON FOR THE MISBEGOTTEN*
by *Eugene O'Neill*
Directed by* Ian Wolfgang Hinz*
Assistant Director* Cassey Fye*

*March 8-31, 2019.*
MainStageTheater

Following the events of O’Neill’s classic 'Long Day’s Journey into Night',
'A Moon for the Misbegotten' brings James Tyrone, Jr. to the home of his
tenant farmer, Phil Hogan, a salty Irish geezer. There he encounters, after
years, Hogan’s voluptuous, Amazon-like daughter, Josie. During one moonlit
night, as the lovestruck Josie seems to claim him as her own, the
truculent, drunken Jamie drowns in a wave of self-pity and remorse. When
dawn comes, the moon is gone and so is the man, leaving Josie with a new
challenge to her dauntless spirit.

"Another beautiful play by O'Neill [...] a compelling piece for the
theatre." - New York Daily News

Eugene O'Neill's Final Work.

*Our entire 2018|2019 Season will take place in the heart of Coventry
Village on the Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!!*
2843 W. Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

*JOIN US! What stories we have to tell! *
We are also excited to partner with the Heights Libraries for additional
programming through out the season!
Stay tuned for a schedule of surrounding activities and talkbacks!! Check
our website for details!!

Fridays and Saturdays @ 8pm. Sundays @ 2pm
*216-321-2930* | *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
Online: *www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*

*Opening Night Reception* with CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES! (Friday,
3/8/19).
*Happy Hour/Open Studio Night *with ARTFUL CLEVELAND! (Friday,3/8/19)
*6-8pm. *Cash Bar
*Pay What YOU can Sunday March 10th! *

*With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!*
Ensemble Members (new and returning):
*Lara Mielcarek* *as Josie Hogan
*Robert Hawkes *as Phil Hogan
*Nate Homolka* as Mike Hogan
*Mitch Rose *as James Tyrone
*James Rankin *as T Stedman Harder

Executive Artistic Director: *Celeste Cosentino*
Director: *Ian Wolfgang Hinz*
Assistant Director:* Cassey Fye*
Associate Artistic Director: *Tyler Whidden*
General Manager/Prod. Stage Manager: *Becca Moseley *
Lighting/Set Design: *Ian Hinz*
Technical Director *August Scarpelli *
Costume Design by *Meg Parish*

****Ensemble's production of** A Moon for the Misbegotten is dedicated to
the memory of local actor Doug Miller* *

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets.

SINGLE TICKETS
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/moon-for-the-misbegotten>
are $12-$29 (On Sale NOW)

SEASON PASSES
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/season-pass>
are $34-$364. (On Sale NOW!)
Ensemble Season passes are FLEX TICKET PACKAGES that can be used in any
combination for any production!

Call *216-321-2930* or email *info at ensemble-theatre.org
<info at ensemble-theatre.org>* for more information!

*Great Scripts. Cleveland Artists!*
*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *