[NEohioPAL] Annual Nerd Dance with Hepcat Revival. Celebrating Pi with a swing dance on 3.8

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Tue Feb 26 06:44:10 PST 2019

Nerds Unite at the Lakewood Masonic Temple Swing Dance on Friday, March 8th!

Come and celebrate 3.14 with us and help raise money for a good cause, The Cleveland Junior Jitterbugs!!

This is our annual Pi  dance where we celebrate our geeky nerdiness openly!

Wanna dress like a Tardis? That's cool! Want to dress like a band geek? That's awesome too!

The cost of the dance is $12 per person.  Cash only.  Pay at the door.

Be sure to arrive in time to take part in the easy jitterbug lesson from 8 pm to 9 pm with the swing dance geeks from Get Hep Swing!

Immediately after the lesson (at 9 PM) Hepcat Revival will kick off an awesome night of music and swing dancing until 12 am. Be sure to pay attention to the songs that Hepcat plays. They have some special songs that fit our nerdy theme perfectly! When was the last time you danced to a jazzy version of the "Spiderman" theme song? Or to a swing song about plate tectonics?  (a real gem!).

Be sure to wear your geekiest, nerdiest attire as we will be having a costume contest! The costume contest will take place during the first band break around 10 pm. We have REALLY awesome prizes this year! You should really try your best to win!

We are also selling pie* as a fundraiser for our Cleveland Junior Jitterbugs swing dance program.

One slice is $3, 2 slices for $5 and a whole pie is $12. Cash only.

If you would like to bake, or buy and donate, a pie to our cause that would be terrific. Please email me at info at gethepswing.com. If you would like to volunteer to sell pie, also email me. We really appreciate it!

*We define pie as anything yummy like cake, cookies, brownies, candy. Please prepackage cookies, brownies, and candy in $3 quantities. We trust your judgment as to what that may be."

Please email Get Hep Swing owner, Valerie Salstrom if you have any questions.  info at GetHepSwing.com

www.GetHepSwing.com
See Less