[NEohioPAL] University of Akron Dance Company 2019 Spring Dance Concert-Press Release

Arts Administration administration.arts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:55:06 PST 2019

Hello,
My name is Nakiasha Moore-Dunson and I a graduate assistant with the School
of Dance, Theatre and Arts Administration. I am attaching the press release
for our Spring UADC Dance Concert that will take place April 11 & 12, 2019
at E.J.Thomas Hall, 198 Hill St, Akron, Ohio 444325.
Thank you
##
The University of Akron Dance Company (UADC) presents the Spring 2019 Dance
Concert on April 11thand 12that 7:30PM at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall,
189 Hill St, Akron, Ohio 44325.

Choreographers: UA faculty Nick Carlisle and Robin Prichard, UA student
Dominique Patton and guests Robert Wesner of NEOS Dance Theatre and
Catherine Meredith.

Tickets are $14 for general admission, $12 for seniors, alumni, UA faculty
and staff, and $6 for students. Reserve tickets by calling (330) 253-2488
or visit http://www.uakron.edu/ej/events
--

*Graduate Assistant*
School of Dance, Theatre, and Arts Administration

Website: uakron.edu/dtaa <http://www.uakron.edu/dtaa>

Facebook: facebook.com/TheArtsStartHere
<http://www.facebook.com/TheArtsStartHere>

Instagram: *instagram.com/artsstarthere/
<http://instagram.com/artsstarthere/>*

Twitter: twitter.com/ArtsStartHere